As we get closer to the launch date of the 5th Silicon Valley Program, we gladly announce our new partnership with Investment Development Authority of Lebanon (IDAL). IDAL is the national investment promotion agency that was established in 1994 with the aim of promoting Lebanon as a key investment destination and attracting, facilitating and retaining investments in the country.
Five Lebanese startups have been selected to take part in the 5th edition of the Silicon Valley Program; their participation is organized in partnership with IDAL.
In the previous editions of the program, we’ve had Lebanese startups join us, where they took part in the site-visits to tech giants like Google, Uber, and Salesforce, as well as represented Lebanon at the MENA pavilion at Techcrunch Disrupt SF. All startups from previous editions have benefited from the valuable discussion sessions they’ve had with C-suite executives, as well as the life-long connections they’ve made with like-minded individuals from across the MENA.
This year’s Lebanese startups are working in edtech, fintech, and digital tech:
- VBOUT is a marketing stack for small marketing teams, to help them optimize their lead generation and nurture process.
- CloudSale is created to level the playground between trading tycoons and small businesses in the hospitality industry by digitizing the hospitality supplies purchasing experience. They also offer innovative payment and credit solutions via partnerships with our affiliate banks.
- Cherpa is an e-learning platform equipping youth with skills needed for future jobs. From AI, self-driving cars to cybersecurity and more.
- Neotic.ai SAL develops state of the art artificial intelligence technology for the analysis of the financial markets data. Currently, it is selling portfolio risk management tools to hedge funds in the EU and USA.
- BeamBot is an intelligent video analytics platform that collects real-time video data and transforms it into actionable insights.
We’re thrilled to have all of them join us for this journey!
We want to thank TechWadi for helping us put this year’s program together, by facilitating introductions and creating lanes of cooperation.
MITEF Pan Arab will be covering the teams’ journey on social media as they exhibit their startups during Techcrunch Disrupt SF, and visit some of the biggest companies in the world.
Stay tuned for future announcements and updates #SVP2019 #MITEFArab