We’re pleased to share more details with you on SkillUp Compete. As you may already know, submissions for the competition closed on December 19 where students and recent graduates from all over the UAE applied in the hopes of turning their ideas into successful businesses through the support of The Entrepreneurial Nation.
From hundreds of applications received, 10 candidates were selected to move to the next stage of the competition, the Bootcamp where they will receive intensive training from renowned trainers from all over the region in Storytelling, Digital Marketing to accelerate their growth journey, Lean Methodology and Business Model Generation, and Supercharging their Startup Journey.
The competition will end with the SkillUp Compete Demo Day which will be held virtually on January 16, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. UAE Time. The attendees of the Demo Day will get the chance to meet the rising entrepreneurs of the UAE as well as the team behind The Entrepreneurial Nation who are the key players behind this initiative.
In addition to the support and the training that the candidates will gain from entering the competition, 3 lucky winners will go home with 50,000 AED in equity free cash prizes in addition to many other benefits. The names of these winners will be announced during the Demo Day on January 16.
Without further ado, here are the selected finalists of SkillUp Compete:
- 5mm - New York University Abu Dhabi
- acquiro.ai - Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Dubai Campus
- Azure3DP - American University of Sharjah
- Blind - New York University Abu Dhabi
- CellTiró - New York University Abu Dhabi
- CyberHero - Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT)
- Decenode - Heriott-Watt University Dubai
- Human Capital Management System HCMS - MIT and Masdar Institute Cooperative Program
- Pack&Sustain - Heriot-Watt University Dubai
- Peer-Minded - New York University Abu Dhabi
Don’t miss your chance to meet the future entrepreneurs of the nation. Register here to attend the SkillUp Compete Demo Day!